A Collection of Quotes Pt. 1
The greatest solace a person can have is when they're alone but they feel as if they are not.
It is in freedom that souls may fly,
It is in bondage when the soul learns to flap;
It's wings against the air.
Ignorance can only lead to destruction.
It was the kind of air that made your nose run and your lungs burn.
I think whoever said "Beauty is pain." got it wrong, rather it should go "There is beauty in overcoming pain."
One would think to buy a crinkly purse you'd have to have a crinkly personality.
Look with your wallet, please.
My cat noticed me sitting on the toilet and curled up next to me. I wondered if she knew I wasn't going to be there for long. I wondered if it was just because she was lonely and wanted to be around someone. I wondered if it was because she didn't want to be alone, if only for a little while. I think we can all be like that sometimes.
I saw the old man sitting at his table all alone, watching the cars pass by, and I wondered if the workers here were his only friends. It just made me sad.
There are a few things water, good rest, and a good friend cannot fix...the rest is for therapy.
We had kids for parents, and at the end of the day someone has to pay the bills.
It is in freedom that souls may fly,
It is in bondage when the soul learns to flap;
It's wings against the air.
Ignorance can only lead to destruction.
It was the kind of air that made your nose run and your lungs burn.
I think whoever said "Beauty is pain." got it wrong, rather it should go "There is beauty in overcoming pain."
One would think to buy a crinkly purse you'd have to have a crinkly personality.
Look with your wallet, please.
My cat noticed me sitting on the toilet and curled up next to me. I wondered if she knew I wasn't going to be there for long. I wondered if it was just because she was lonely and wanted to be around someone. I wondered if it was because she didn't want to be alone, if only for a little while. I think we can all be like that sometimes.
I saw the old man sitting at his table all alone, watching the cars pass by, and I wondered if the workers here were his only friends. It just made me sad.
There are a few things water, good rest, and a good friend cannot fix...the rest is for therapy.
We had kids for parents, and at the end of the day someone has to pay the bills.
Comments
Post a Comment