A Collection of Quotes Pt. 2

This whole day I've been looking for the word closure and I think that's really ironic.

Sometimes you have to be a person for a whole lifetime before people really appreciate you.

Some people say joy is about Jesus, I think that's wrong- joy is about your best friend, but maybe sometimes Jesus and your best friend are the same thing.

Sorry I don't know you well enough to kill you.

Those cotton candy sunsets sweetened his cold bitter heart.

In my opinion, writing is the art of capturing the essence of things.

Fluffy towels are a sign of luxury.

We saw a family arguing over a jet ski in the heat..."Rich bastards", I thought to myself. Then I saw one of the kids that looked like my little cousin and all of a sudden I was reminded of my own messy family. I guess rich bastards are people too .

Comments

Popular Posts